FRIENDS Research Projects
Welcome to the FRIENDS research wiki. Basically, this is just a place for us to put up information about our past and present research projects. Older projects might not have a wiki page, so you may need to check the old pages at our old projects page for a complete list.
– A short work showing the feasibility of constructing a Harvard memory architecture on a per process basis and the applicability to code injection prevention.
– Kernel rootkit prevention on unmodified operating systems using a virtual machine monitor.
– Leveraging OS
level information flows for intrusion detection.
– Automatic Protocol Format Reverse Engineering Through Context-Aware Monitored Execution.
– Automatic Reverse Engineering of Data Structures from Binary Execution.
– Reliable Kernel Malware Defense using a Safe and Temporal View of Dynamic Kernel Memory.
Virtualization Based Distributed Computing
– Taking snapshot of a virtual cloud environment.
– Improving TCP throughput in virtual cloud environments.